Submissions for the 2018 Show will be accepted from 1st February 2018 until 31st March 2018.
Please check back nearer the time for precise details.
- Stained glass
- Outdoor sculpture
- Up to 4 framed pictures, stretched canvases or framed photographs for hanging
- Up to 6 unframed works or photographs which will not be hung. Do not submit stretched canvases as “Unframed” work.
- All work must be original
- Signed copies or adaptations are not accepted
- Work that is “Not For Sale”, or obviously priced not to sell, will not be accepted
- Each work that is to be hung must be prepared with securely fixed eyelets and cord and labelled on the back with the name of the work, price and exhibitor’s name
- D-rings and other fixings should not protrude from the back of the work. They should be flush with the back of the canvas or painting and taped in place
- Clip frames are not acceptable
- Unframed work must be backed on to stiff card, wrapped in clear cellophane and labelled on the back with the name of the work, price and the exhibitor’s name, since they are not catalogued. Do not submit stretched canvases as Unframed Work as they will be rejected.
- Paintings and photographs for hanging: £3 per exhibit
- Unframed paintings and photographs: £2 per exhibit
- We have a small number of display tables available
- We offer priority to repeat exhibitors.
- If you wish to be considered for a display table please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tables measure 6′ x 3′ and cost £25
A commission of 25% is charged on all sales. We will endeavour to send payment for work sold within five working days.
Closing date for entries
We look forward to receiving your entries. Please complete and return the appropriate submission form with the exhibiting fee(s) as soon as possible. Closing date for entries is Saturday 31st March or earlier if display space becomes full. After this date, changes to the catalogue cannot be made.
All work should be handed in at Kimpton Church on Tuesday 1st May 2018 from 4.00 – 6.30pm.
- Surnames A – H: 4.00 – 4.30pm
- Surnames J – Z: 4.30 – 5.00pm
If you cannot collect your work at these times then you should provide written authority for someone to collect on your behalf.
Please contact Sue Burns for queries in connection with submitting your art work. Sue is available on 07765 097500 and 01438 832960 and via email at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: All work is accepted at the owner’s risk and we cannot accept any liability. It will NOT be insured by Kimpton Art Show whilst it is in the Church. However, every care will be taken in handling and protecting it and the Church will be locked outside show hours except during church services. Stewards will be on duty during show opening hours.