We are CLOSED for submissions for the 2018 Show
- Stained glass
- Outdoor sculpture
- Up to 4 framed pictures, stretched canvases or framed photographs for hanging should be entered as “Framed” work
- Up to 6 unframed works or photographs which will neither be hung nor catalogued. Do not submit stretched canvases as “Unframed” work
- All work must be original
- Signed copies or adaptations are not accepted
- Work that is “Not For Sale”, or obviously priced not to sell, will not be accepted
- Each work that is to be hung should be prepared with securely fixed D-rings, or similar, and cord and labelled on the back with the name of the work, price and exhibitor’s name
- D-rings or other fittings should not protrude from the back of the work. They should be fitted flush with the back of the canvas, frame or painting and taped in place.
- You may use screw-in eyelets fitted inside a box or stretched canvas frame.
- Clip frames are not acceptable
- Unframed work must be backed on to stiff card, wrapped in clear cellophane and labelled on the back with the name of the work, price and the exhibitor’s name, since they are not catalogued. Do not submit box or stretched canvases as Unframed Work as they will be rejected.
- Paintings and photographs for hanging: £3 per exhibit
- Unframed paintings and photographs: £2 per exhibit
- We have a small number of display tables available
- We offer priority to repeat exhibitors
- If you wish to be considered for a display table please email us at email@example.com
- Tables measure 6′ x 3′ and cost £25
A commission of 25% is charged on all sales. We will endeavour to send payment for work sold within five working days.
Closing date for entries
We look forward to receiving your entries. Please complete and return the appropriate submission form with the exhibiting fee(s) as soon as possible. Closing date for entries is Saturday 31st March or earlier if display space becomes full. After this date, changes to the catalogue cannot be made.
All work should be handed in at Kimpton Church on Tuesday 1st May 2018 from 4.00 – 6.30pm.
- Surnames A – H: 4.00 – 4.30pm
- Surnames J – Z: 4.30 – 5.00pm
If you cannot collect your work at these times then you should provide written authority for someone to collect on your behalf.
Please contact Ted Frith for queries in connection with submitting your art work. Ted is available on 07881 787630 and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: All work is accepted at the owner’s risk and we cannot accept any liability. It will NOT be insured by Kimpton Art Show whilst it is in the Church. Art Work that is sold remains the responsibility of the artist until the work is collected and removed from the church by the purchaser at the end of the Show. However, due care will be taken in handling and protecting work and the Church will be locked outside show hours except during church services.