- Stained glass
- Outdoor sculpture
- Up to 4 framed pictures, stretched canvases or framed photographs for hanging should be entered as ‘Framed’ work. AND
- Up to 6 unframed pictures or photographs which will neither be hung nor catalogued. Please DO NOT submit STRETCHED CANVASES as ‘Unframed’ work.
- All work must be original.
- Neither signed copies, prints nor adaptations are accepted.
- Work that is ‘Not For Sale’, or obviously priced not to sell, will not be accepted.
- Each Framed Work that is to be hung should be prepared with securely fixed D-rings, or similar, and cord and labelled on the back with the name of the work, price and exhibitor’s name.
- D-rings or other fittings should not protrude from the back of the work. They should be fitted flush with the back of the canvas, frame or painting and taped in place.
- You may use screw-in eyelets fitted inside a box or stretched canvas frame.
- Clip frames will not be accepted.
- Unframed Work must be backed on to stiff card, wrapped in clear cellophane and labelled on the back with the name of the work, price and the exhibitor’s name, since they are not catalogued. Please DO NOT submit box or stretched canvases as Unframed Work as they will be rejected.
- Paintings and photographs for hanging: £3 per exhibit
- Unframed paintings and photographs: £2 per exhibit
- We have a small number of display tables available
- We offer priority to repeat exhibitors
- If you wish to be considered for a display table please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tables measure 6′ x 3′ and cost £25
COMMISSION: A commission of 25% is charged on all sales. We will endeavour to send payment for work sold within two working weeks.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES: We look forward to receiving your entries. Please complete and return the appropriate submission form with the exhibiting fee(s) as soon as possible. Closing date for entries is Sunday 31st March or earlier if display space becomes full. After this date, changes to the catalogue cannot be made.
DELIVERING ARTWORK: All work should be handed in at Kimpton Church on: Tuesday 30th April 2019 from 4.00 – 6.30pm.
COLLECTING ARTWORK: Unsold exhibits should be collected on: Monday 6th May as follows:
- Surnames A – H: 4.00 – 4.30pm
- Surnames J – Z: 4.30 – 5.00pm
If you cannot collect your work at these times then you should provide written authority for someone to collect on your behalf.
Contact us: Please contact Sue Burns for queries in connection with submitting your art work. Sue is available on 07765 097500 and via email at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: All work is accepted at the owner’s risk and we cannot accept any liability. It will NOT be insured by Kimpton Art Show whilst it is in the Church.
Art Work that is sold remains the responsibility of the artist until the work is collected and removed from the church by the purchaser at the end of the Show. However, due care will be taken in handling and protecting work and the Church will be locked outside show hours except during church services.